Location: Sittingbourne / Kent
Sector: Food Production Operative
Pay Rate: £8. 80 p/h
Paid breaks 1 hours per day
Increased rates after 12 weeks £9.00
Shifts 06.00- 14.00 £8.80
Shifts 14.00-22.00 £8.80
5 days per week on rota, long term work is available.
HRGO is currently recruiting for a client based in Sittingbourne. As the client has been awarded Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for, this will give you the opportunity to gain outstanding experience whilst working for an exceptional business.
Our client is looking for quick learning, punctual and reliable candidates to join their fast-paced Sittingbourne location.
About the job:
This production operative role will allow you to play a crucial role within the production process through different departments As a result, this is a very rewarding role that will give you opportunity to work as part of an amazing team.
What skills and experience you should have?
- A good understanding and previous experience of working within a fresh produce environment or a catering role.
- A good understanding of health and safety within the workplace.
- A good understanding of hygiene regulations
- Good levels of English, written spoken and read.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of working in a kitchen, prepping food would be an advantage
- Previous experience of food production would be an advantage
This temporary role offers an immediate start with long term work available, which as a result could lead to a permanent contract after successfully completing the qualifying period. In addition, there is a range of hours and shift patterns available.
You would be required to be flexible as there is a vast range of shifts available within different departments. This is a massive benefit as the job enables you to gain goods skills.
The company has a great location as it is just 10 minute's walk from Sittingbourne's train station, so it is easily accessible by public transport.
How to apply: To apply for the above role, please submit your CV