HR GO are recruiting Process Operators within the Corwen area.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve high level of housekeeping 5`s awareness
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Handle any hazardous materials in an appropriate manner
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
- Responsible for own safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your actions or omissions, and to cooperate with the Company in its arrangements to comply with safety obligations.
- Responsible for adhering to and in accordance with Company policy and procedures, ensure correct wearing of PPE at all times, PPE will be provided.
- Member of Chemical Spills Team
- At least 2 year's experience in manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate needs to be comfortable using location management systems and ERP systems such as Advance and Microsoft Office.
- FLT Licence holder.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to influence others
Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm
Please register at www.hrgo.co.uk/my-account then please call Courtney on 01513471110 to arrange interview.