HR GO are recruiting a Process Operator within the Deeside area.
The Processing Operative will have a variety or responsibilities including off-loading of bulk milk, ingredient dispensing, product blending, basic testing of blends (pH and brix), UHT heat processing and equipment cleaning in place.
All dispensing and processing records will also need to be completed accurately and retained for trace ability and food safety due diligence.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
Role and Responsibilities include
- Set up and unload bulk milk deliveries
- Dispense blend ingredients and accurately record both dispensed amounts (volume or weight) and relevant batch reference details (supplier batch number and best before dates)
- Blend and heat process all ingredients, in compliance with the relevant documented recipe instructions
- Undertake basic testing of the blend prior to heat processing (pH and/or brix)
- Record all relevant running parameters during the heat processing stage
- Liaise with Filling Operators, to ensure blends are available to maximise production filling time.
- Set up and operate the automated Cleaning in Place (CIP) systems; including basic testing and recording of cleaning solution strength and, recording of relevant cleaning times and temperatures.
- Between blending of different allergen products, undertake equipment swabbing to confirm the cleans were effective
- When appropriate, carry out basic equipment fault finding and rectification
- Maintaining a clean working area / storage area.
- Ensure compliance to all of the site Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Hours: Monday to Friday doing 12pm - 8pm with possible mornings
Hourly Pay: £10.12 p/h
To apply please register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register and then contact us to discuss further and arrange interview. Or for more information please call Courtney on 0151 347 1110