We use cookies. About our cookie policy

You're interested in

Personal Assistant

In or around this area


Job reference



up to £21000 per annum

Job Description

Personal Assistant

Job posted by: Sarah Williams

Temporary PA required for 3 months Fixed Term Contract- Royston

Band 4 £21,892

Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)

We are looking for an experience PA to Chief Information Officer for the IT department. The role requires you to support the Chief Officer ensuring that all administrative work is completed within the set time frames.

The personal assistant will provide a comprehensive administrative function involving: the co-ordination of meeting requests and diary management, preparation of agendas and minutes as appropriate and any necessary follow up actions. In addition, there will be a requirement to process invoices, recording team leave and arrange mandatory training for the HR team.

  • Experience with Information Management & Technology

  • NHS or hospital office exp. (not essential)

  • Previous experience within IT could be helpful for this role

  • Microsoft and excel skills

  • Good communication skills

Similar Personal Assistant jobs in the area

Hertfordshire - Bishop's Stortford
£11.00 per Hour
Hertfordshire - Stevenage
£9.21 per Hour
Hertfordshire - Borehamwood
£24000 per annum
Hertfordshire - Bishop's Stortford
up to £25000 per annum


Your Cover Letter must be a .docx or .rtf Alternatively you can type one in below.
No file chosen
Start typing your cover letter here
No file chosen
or import from cloud storage
Your CV must be a .doc .docx .pdf .rtf up to 10MB

In order to provide you with a recruitment service we may share your information with third parties such as employers and reference agencies, as set out in our privacy policy.

Your CV is being uploaded, please wait...
Apply for Job

Application Complete

Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.

Browse more jobs

Sorry, there has been an issue processing your job application. Please contact your local branch.