We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Operations Control Officer in the Aviation industry. As an Operations Control Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating various operational activities to ensure smooth and efficient flight operations. Your primary focus will be on flight planning and monitoring, crew documentation, aircraft scheduling, and providing support to the Flight Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of airline operations, excellent problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Shift work 5 on 4 off.
* Monitoring of the company flying programme ensuring conformity to the companies operational control procedures.
* Management of operational flight plans, including ATC & procurement of airfield slots.
* Monitoring operational threats; meteorology, industrial action, curfews etc.
* Ensuring efficient communication with both internal departments and external providers.
* Maximising aircraft and crew resources.
* Supporting with administration of crew rosters.
* Aiding new team members and provision of coaching in a 'live' environment.
* Commercial and Flight Operations support, production of statistical information for key stakeholders.
* Significant experience within a dynamic Operational Control environment.
* Competency in time-critical operations and charter operations.
* Good appreciation of Flight Time Limitations and aircrew roster construction.
* Proficiency with operations control and safety management software, strong MS product skills.
* Competency in Flight Planning and aircraft performance calculations.
* Familiarity with Emergency and Incident Response procedures.
* Strong numerical / analytical skills.
* Environmental acumen.
* Completion of a formal aviation training course would be advantageous.
* Assured, supportive, flexible, stoic.
* Problem solver
* Risk champion.
* Commitment to success and growth.
* Seeks opportunities for personal development.
* Environmentally and cost conscious.
* Must have the right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate about aviation and possess a strong operational background, we invite you to apply for the position of Operations Control Officer. Join our team and contribute to the success of our flight operations by ensuring efficient and safe operations.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.