Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Temporary (may become permanent)
Hours 37 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am - 6:15pm
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, who are looking for On- site Customer Service Advisers.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to deal with inbound telephone queries from the general public, booking appointments and record customer data.
There is a 5-day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types. There is an excellent support network within the business consisting of a floorwalking Team. The team will provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first call. A helpdesk/Escalations Team who are available to offer ongoing support, and guidance.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
- You will be expected to deal with calls in a timely manner following a script / gathering information by asking set questions
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
- PC literate
- Be available at short notice (January)
- experience of call centre/ customer service
if you are interested in this role please email lauraD@hrgoliverpool.co.uk