- Earn £9.85 p/h
- Shifts are 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm
- Free food and hot drinks
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
As an Airline Bar Packer your duties will include:
- Ensuring that flights are stocked with the correct equipment and depart on the scheduled time
- Responsibility for restocking bars and duty-free trolleys from aircrafts, adhering to the standard set by each airline we serve within a specified time period
- Checking stock and orders are correct and ready to go
- As part of your normal duties, you will also undertake some manual handling/bending and reaching.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Airline Bar Packer will be able to provide details for us to complete a 5-year background employment check including character references for any gaps in employment.
They will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving environment where deadlines are tight to ensure that flights depart on time.
You must be able to maintain a clean and safe workstation, working in a manner that promotes good health and safety practices
You must have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
You must enjoy working as part of team in a fast moving environment where deadlines are tight to ensure that flights depart on time.
Basic numeracy skills
Basic checking skills
Must be able to work with tobacco and alcohol
Must be able to work in a cold environment
Must be able to work Monday - Sunday on a shift rota of early and late shifts
Hours are 6:00am - 14:00pm or 14:00pm - 22:00pm
Please contact our office on 0161 480 5181 and ask for Brittany or Lucy
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.