Master Data Management Specialist
Currently, we are recruiting an MDM Specialist for one of our clients to their newly opened Business Hub. Our client is specialising in innovative solutions in renewable and biodegradable raw materials. We are offering 6 months contract with potential extension for an indefinite period.
Your main tasks are:
- be responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality master data management efficiently
- follow our policies, data standards and instructions and continuously improve data quality and way of working
- manage business relationship actively, take ownership of master data requests and issues as well as solve & follow them through to resolution
- conducting agreed data cleansing activities to remove old, unused data, or duplicate data for better business usability and risk prevention.
- you are self-directed, responsible and proactive doer with a customer service mindset
- you take the ownership and get things done in an efficient and professional way
- you have good communication skills to communicate with our internal customers, team members and other stakeholders
- you have gained experience in master data management/data maintenance (e.g. customer/vendors/materials) preferably in SAP or other ERP/CRM system
- you are fluent in English
- proven passion for the data quality and attention to details are benefited you in this position
What do we offer?
- 6 months contract with the option of extension
- B2B contract or mandate contract (UZ)
- comprehensive implementation training
- Working for a Scandinavian company in an international environment
If you are interested in taking part in the recruitment process, please send an application to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org after receiving your CV we will be happy to contact you!