HR GO are recruiting Machine Operatives for our client in Wrexham.
This is a great opportunity to work for an international manufacturing company with on-going training and progression opportunities.
Duties will include;
* Follow S.O.P. at all times
* Follow plan (program), unless otherwise instructed, to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled
* Check raw materials (e.g. labelling, cleaning, quality, etc.)
* Ensure correct lubricant is in used
* Check cooling to machine is acceptable (e.g. water flow)
* Thread machine and cast material to acceptable standard
* Take sample for quality assessment prior to starting machine
* Ensure correct and adequate samples are prepared for inspection
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm during training progressing to a 24/7 shift pattern of 2 x 12hr days and 2 x hr nights and 4 days off.
£9.50p/h rising to £12.20p/h after completion of probational period
28 days holiday
For more information or to arrange an immediate interview please call Courtney Hughes on 0151 347 1110 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org