We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Internal Sales Coordinator to join the Internal Sales team based at Sherburn. You will be responsible for general administration, negotiating and providing full support to the Sales team.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:-
* Supporting internal sales team carrying out Administration duties
* Dealing with incoming enquires from new and existing customers by phone, fax and email.
* Preparing and processing detailed quotations with 100% accuracy so as to meet customers deadlines and departmental standards
* Quotation follow up and information gathering
* Negotiating and securing orders within agreed contribution parameters
* Setting up projects on the database
* Work as a team with external Area Sales team, to ensure we optimise sales and contribution.
* Working closely with colleagues and other departments (technical, customer service and accounts).
* Project tracking and follow up.
* Forecasting sales opportunities
* Processing orders on to the system with 100% accuracy ensuring deadlines are achieved
* Excel reporting (weekly and monthly reports)
* Raising credit notes
* Additional Admin including scanning records.
* Providing support and holiday cover for other members of the team
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Computer literate with good pc and data entry skills (excel, word)
* Well organised and with an attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative whilst still being a team player
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Meeting and surpassing targets
* Competent in mathematics
* Confident and self-motivated
* Good communication and telephone skills
* Ability to quickly develop a knowledge of both product and market
Please call Nicola for more information on 0151 3474900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.