HR & Recruitment Administrator
- Full time
- Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm
Super local company, looking to expand, require a full time HR Administrator to take hold of the following responsibilities:
Hiring/On boarding/Recruitment of new employees
- Managing the whole process from creating the JD through to offer letters etc. Working and liaising with the hiring lead to ensure the job description is appropriate for the role etc
- Create and manage all the hiring advertisement platforms. Negotiating and delivering new, cost effective ideas to the Board.
- Screening and shortlisting candidates together with the Hiring Manager
- Processing all documentation and conducting reference checking
- Improving the company offering/job package
- Managing and checking in with new hires during the probation period and implementing an annual review process
Day to Day
- Encourage and advise on employee development to include initiatives etc.
- Training - liaise with suppliers and organise training for the teams.
- Monitor holiday requests and entitlement and sick leave etc
- Work with the CEO to create and manage new internal procedures.
- Manage any disciplinary processes (admin)
- Support CEO and the Senior Management team on organisational type tasks including taking minutes, parties, team meets, team fun and more.
If interested please apply within - please note - applicant must have a minimum of 2/3 years experience in an HR / Recruitment position to be considered
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.