Homeworking Customer Service Advisor
- Hours: Monday-Friday - Hours between 8am-8pm (must be flexible on all potential shifts within these hours)
- Saturday-Sunday - Hours 8am - 1pm
- Pay Rate: Hourly rate of £8.72 p/h 37.5 hours
- Working on behalf of our client on a Public Sector related campaign you will be based at home.
- Using your own IT Equipment (laptop or desktop computer running Windows 10 as a minimum) and good home WIFI with a minimum speed of 8Mbps will be required.
- You must also be able to access Microsoft Teams.
- You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from the public and guiding them through the process of the capture of personal data.
A successful Customer Service Representative will ideally have:
- Excellent customer service skill
- A friendly approach & bubbly personality.
- The ability to empathise with the callers while maintaining professional standards
- An ability to take ownership of queries and the desire to achieve a resolution on every call
- Accurate capture of personal data
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls from a varied customer group.
- Excellent Keying/Listening & Data Inputting skills.
- Ability to navigate around a PC comfortably
- A good record of punctuality.
- Resilience and good work ethic.
- Understanding of and adherence to the company policies and procedures
- Inbound calls - primarily dealing with general customer queries plus personal data capture. There may also be some limited outbound calling (not sales)
- Some staff will also be required to multi-skill across webchat/SMS/email
- Weekend work: Will be open on Sunday 21st March and you must be available to work
You will require a current or new DBS certificate.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a customer service representative, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply within
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.