hours: Monday-Friday - Hours between 8am-8pm (must be flexible on all potential shifts within these hours)
starts 1st February, excellent opportunity for someone who is furloughed at the moment.
Saturday - Hours 8am - 1pm on a rota (not every Saturday)
Pay Rate: Hourly rate of £8.72 p/h 37.5 hours
Working on behalf of Serco on the 2021 Census you will be based at home with IT equipment provided, to be collected from Ellesmere Port CH66 3RA
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from the public and guiding them through the process of the capture of personal data, web chat and live chat will also be required.
A successful Customer Service Representative will ideally have:
- Excellent customer service skill
- A friendly approach & bubbly personality.
- The ability to empathise with the callers while maintaining professional standards
- An ability to take ownership of queries and the desire to achieve a resolution on every call
- Accurate capture of personal data
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls from a varied customer group.
- Excellent Keying/Listening & Data Inputting skills.
- Ability to navigate around a PC comfortably
- A good record of punctuality.
- Resilience and good work ethic.
- Understanding of and adherence to the company policies and procedures
- Inbound calls - primarily dealing with general customer queries plus personal data capture. There may also be some limited outbound calling (not sales)
- Some staff will also be required to multi-skill across webchat/SMS/email
- Weekend work: Will be open on Sunday 21st March and you must be available to work
If you believe you have what it takes to be a customer service representative, then we would love to hear from you.