Job Title: Grounds Maintenance Operative
Location: various within Folkestone & Hythe District Council
37 hours per week. 7:30 - 16:00 Monday - Thursday, 7:30 - 12:30 Fridays
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Grounds Maintenance Operative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining parks and open spaces, cemeteries and grass verges within the boundaries of the Local Authority, ensuring that they are kept safe and tidy at all times.
The ideal candidate will have a full driving licence and some experience in grounds maintenance, hedge trimming, mowing, and litter picking. They must also be reliable, flexible, and have enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for one through us. Fully available through the season (April to September) to assure smooth operations through busy period.
* Attending to a designated route, ensuring that all grounds are kept clean and tidy.
* Mowing, strimmimg, hedge cutting, and litter picking.
* Ensuring that all grounds maintenance equipment is kept in good condition.
* Reporting any issues or problems to the supervisor.
* Working flexibly to meet the needs of the role.
Skills and Experience:
* Full driving licence.
* Experience in grounds maintenance is welcomed but training will be provided to the right candidate
* Ability to operate grounds maintenance equipment is welcomed but training will be provided to the right candidate
* Reliable and flexible.
* Enhanced DBS check.
Please apply via apply button or for more information call 01304 212 736
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.