Conduct quarterly Dip-testing; sample check of CDD approved files in order to avoid future audit fails.
* Conduct thorough review of the Audit outcomes and provide the relevant feedback to Head of CDD-Wholesale Banking.
* Record and report relevant MI to the Head of CDD.
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure quality management procedures are standardised.
* Provide guidance to relevant stakeholders on client On-boarding, Periodic Reviews and identify data quality issues, and monitor resolution.
* Assist to ensure CDD policies and procedures are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements.
* Evaluate and monitor the impact of industry changes, new and enhanced offerings along with the businesses infrastructure changes.
* Build a strong working relationship with Front Office teams, Operations, Multiple Lines of Business, Audit, Compliance, and IT.
* Where necessary, conducting thorough KYC due diligence on prospective and existing clients across Corporate and Institutional Banking. Day to day duties will include conducting Client Due Diligence (CDD) at both on-boarding and on-going review stages under the guidance of Head of CDD.
This will involve completion of:
Know Your Customer (KYC) checks.
o Conducting sanction screenings.
o Conducting Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) assessments.
o Conducting adverse media screening to identify if client has any material / immaterial adverse information found.
o Completing the relevant checklists and forms.
Working on various entity types such as, Trust, Foundations, LLPs, LLC, Funds / Hedge Funds, Charities, SPV/SPE and complex ownership structures.
* Ensure detailed and accurate audit trails are maintained in all cases starting from the initial KYC to full completion.
* Ensure customer details and accounts are set up on all applicable systems and spreadsheets once KYC has been completed.
* Timely execution of instructions received from Head of CDD.
* Communicating the status to relevant internal and external parties.
* Following up with clients in a timely, effective and professional manner.
* Where necessary, updating Policies, Procedures, Manuals and any other CDD related guidance documents.
Conducting thorough Quality control checks at Client on-boarding, on-going and remediation review stages.
* Conducting Quality Assurance checks as and when required.
* Dip-testing approved cases.
* Providing constructive feedback in a timely manner.
* Plan, Design and implement Training on CDD related topics with the guidance from Head of CDD.
* Managing and maintaining the quality of work.