Forklift Warehouse Operatives
Kent - Rochester
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Are you an experienced and hard working Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance and Reach Truck Forklift licence? We are recruiting for permanent, ful time NIGHT shift vacancies!
My client a leading global brand in the production of food are experiencing further growth and looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Operative with both Reach and Counterbalance forklift licences to work as part of the busy warehouse team, working closely with other operational teams in the factory, such as Production, Engineering, QA and Hygiene.
Main Duties to include:
* Customer order picking
* Goods in unloading and racking away.
* Loading/unloading lorries
* Picking materials and ingredients for production work.
* Putting away pallets from production into racking
* Tidying the warehouse
* Cover for other team members
* Assisting other departments when required
Skills and experience you need:
* Counter Balance and High Reach Fork Lift Truck licenses with substantial current and previous experience are essential
* Experience and understanding of IT stock control systems, basic to intermediate level computer skills
* Knowledge and experience of working in a warehouse environment
* Experience within a fast pace warehouse environment that handles palletised goods is highly desirable.
* Understanding of stock control and the importance of accurate record keeping.
In this role, you'll play a pivotal part the overall warehouse operation and dispatching of goods. You will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
My client is offering a competitive salary and a great working environment.