Email Marketing Executive - Automation
INCREDIBLE LEADING GLOBAL EVENTS BUSINESS!
This role will be based from a stunning Central London office location
Salary: £37,000 plus bonus
Our client is an exciting creative leading global events business who are experiencing an exciting period of growth! They are looking for an experience Email Marketing Executive to join their central marketing team, owning the email automation plan for this hosted meetings platform/product across multiple high value brands. This will include all aspects of execution, including data segmentation, email build/send, and form creation, ensuring the full campaign is aligned and seamless and creates a consistent and engaging customer journey. This role will play an instrumental role in the roll out of the hosted meetings programme, designed to bring people together to do business face to face in highly tailored, facilitated meetings.
- To use marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with would-be visitors. This role supports specific partnership objectives that run in collaboration with overarching goals of the individual events.
- To identify innovative ways to segment event audiences and challenge assumptions on best approach, working with the Hosted Meetings team. This role will retain a dotted line to the Senior Marketing Manager on Hosted Meetings to ensure campaign and product alignment at all stages.
- To uphold standards in campaign quality.
- To test and proactively suggest ways in which we can optimise performance.
- To obsess about analytics so you understand the results of your activity, including testing, and are continually applying learnings to improve effectiveness of future campaigns.
- To support on paid media campaigns to promote the Hosted Meetings product
- Hands-on experience of creating and reporting on email campaigns
- Experience of creating data selections and segmenting audiences
- Experience using email marketing or automation software (Ideally Marketo)
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations
- Highly organised with the ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time
- Excellent attention to detail; highly data-driven and analytical
- A confident, pro-active and enthusiastic approach; adaptable and flexible
- Ability to build strong relationships with other stakeholders.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Understanding of / ability to learn HTML ? desirable
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of digital marketing trends