HRGO are recruiting an E-Commerce Administrator on behalf of our client in Folkestone, Kent.
Key responsibilities include:
Customer Service - Order Management:
* Daily order entry onto SAP, ensuring the validity of orders by checking delivery addresses, products, prices and stocks & confirming back on customer portal.
* Obtaining Automatic Shipping notes on behalf of the third-party distributor.
* Controlling the release of orders to third party Distribution Company to ensure customer delivery dates are met.
* Ensure effective communication on specific requirements including short lead time orders and stock issues with third party distribution partners to enable orders to be picked in a timely and efficient fashion.
* Control of customer invoice queries, query investigation and challenging noncompliance issues, managed on customer portal.
* Liaise with third party distributors to obtain evidence to support investigations.
* Work closely with finance.
* Collation, checking and filing of orders once dispatch is confirmed.
* Maintain effective communication of stock with Account Managers.
* Support colleagues within the customer service team, including back up support on all Amazon markets and other customers.
* Any other task required by the E-retail team on an ad-hoc basis.
* Maintain report on daily interface - tracking all deliveries are in line with month end reporting.
* Identify trends to pro-actively manage accounts.
* Regular reports to local C&D teams in Germany and France.
* Any additional ad-hoc reporting as requested.
* Be digitally competent and confident.
* Have good knowledge of MS office programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Have knowledge of data entry into business systems. SAP experience within Sales, Materials Management modules is an advantage.
* Have knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central system an advantage.
* Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards problem solving essential.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills, in both written and verbal communication.
* Be capable to relay information effectively externally to customers and internally to colleagues.
* Be numerate, confident and accurate with figures, with a strong attention to detail and capability to self-check work.
* Be self-motivated, pro-active and manage workload effectively essential.
* Have a strong team work ethic.
Hours of work are 37 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4:30pm - with 45 minutes lunch break (30 minutes of which is unpaid). Some flexibility may also be required to meet the needs of this role.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply with an up-to-date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.