HR GO are currently recruiting for a temporary, Domestic Team Leader for a Hospital in East Kent.
Hours are 5 days out 7.
The role holder must have a hands-on approach when needed, and the main responsibilities include managing a large team of staff including Domestics and Housekeepers on a 24/7 service to ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with the service level agreements and standards required.
- Participate in the senior management on-call roster as required.
- Provide feedback on all services within their scope in relation to their performance and service levels. Producing monthly reports on volume and escalating failures to meet key KPIs.
- Formation and updating of policies and procedures within their scope ensuring high quality service delivery.
- Establishing and reviewing working procedures within each area to ensure relevant legislation is fully met.
- Authorising the purchase and procurement of materials and supplies and ensuring that the cost, quality and wastage of products and materials are monitored on a regular basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff are inducted and trained.
- Management of HR issues as appropriate including absence, performance, and authorising payroll.
- Liaising with customers and senior managers of the Board to ensure the agreed level of service is being delivered to the standards required and identifying any gaps.
- Monitor key performance indicators, develop and agree improvement plans within an agreed timescale where these fall below set standards.
- Responsible for policy development and implementation and service development within their area.
- Analyse data on service delivery and performance providing reports for the Head of Facilities Solutions and Director of Facilities Solutions as appropriate.
- Establish and review working procedures within each area to ensure the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations, Manual Handling, National Cleaning Standards, BICS etc are adhered to.
- IT Literate
- BICS training, desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Management of a team
This role is an urgent requirement so we are looking for candidates that are immediately available.
This role requires an interview.
Please apply today!