Experienced Customer Support Manager required for a very successful manufacturing and distribution business to cover their operations both in the UK and France. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, managing a team of several people in a medium to large organisation, dealing with daily queries and resolving problems in an efficient and timely manner. Previous experience of dealing with International clients would be preferred and the ability to speak French would be a bonus, however this is not essential.
* Enthusiastic, energetic, very confident using own initiative to deliver results
* Strong commercial insight & communication ability both internally and externally
* Proven experience of resolving problems and leading a reasonable size CS team
* Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills - able to develop effective relationships
* Cross cultural awareness, respect for other cultures
* Proven management ability at a senior level
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
* Relationship builder, adaptable and innovative
* Organisation, planning, time management and efficient problem-solving ability
* Experience of dealing with International clients
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.