Customer Service Representative
Hourly rate of £8.72 p/h 37.5 hours
Working on behalf of our client on a Public Sector related campaign in a modern comfortable Manchester city centre office.
Contact Centre right in the heart of Manchester City Centre is looking for experienced Customer Service Representative to join there already thriving team.
- A successful Customer Service Representative Will Ideally have…
- Excellent customer service
- A friendly approach & bubbly personality.
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls from a varied customer group.
- Excellent Keying/Listening & Data Inputting skills.
- Ability to navigate around a P.C comfortably.
- A good record of punctuality.
- Resilience and good work ethic.
- A want to progress and become multi-skilled.
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representative
You will be based at our contact centre based in Manchester City Centre next to Victoria Train Station.
The role is full time, between the hours of 8am-6pm, We are looking for Customer service representative to work Monday to Friday.
You will require a current or new DBS certificate.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a customer service representative, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with an up to date copy of you CV to email@example.com or:
Please can you ensure that you register online @ https://www.hrgo.co.uk/my-account and mark Stockport as your local branch:
You must upload the following to be considered:
- Proof of National Insurance number
- Valid ID/right to work in the UK
- Proof of address x 2 (bank statement, credit card statement or council tax bill)
- 3 Years of references one must be previous employer