Customer Service Representative
FULL TIME Monday-Friday No Evenings or Weekends
Hourly rate of £8.25 p/h - £8.43
Working on behalf of our client on a variety of Public Sector related campaign's in a modern comfortable Manchester city centre office.
New & Exciting Contact Centre right in the heart of Manchester City Centre is looking for experienced Customer Service Representative to join there already thriving team.
- A successful Customer Service Representative Will Ideally have ..
- Excellent customer service
- A friendly approach & bubbly personality.
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls from a varied customer group.
- Excellent Keying/Listening & Data Inputting skills.
- Ability to navigate around a P.C comfortably.
- A good record of punctuality.
- Resilience and good work ethic.
- A want to progress and become multi-skilled.
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representative
You will be based at our new contact centre based in Manchester City Centre.
20th January start.
The role is full time, between the hours of 8am-6pm (shifts rotate on a weekly basis, shift patterns of 8-4 9-5 10-6) We are looking for Customer service representative who can be flexible to fit in with shift patterns.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a customer service representative, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with an up to date copy of you CV to Craig.Read@hrgo.co.uk