Working on behalf of our client on a variety of Public Sector related campaign's in a modern comfortable Manchester city centre office.
New & Exciting Contact Centre right in the heart of Manchester City Centre is looking for experienced Customer Service Representative to join there already thriving team.
* A successful Customer Service Representative Will Ideally have…
* Excellent customer service
* A friendly approach & bubbly personality.
* Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls from a varied customer group.
* Excellent Keying/Listening & Data Inputting skills.
* Ability to navigate around a P.C comfortably.
* A good record of punctuality.
* Resilience and good work ethic.
* A want to progress and become multi-skilled.
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representative
You will be based at our new contact centre based in Manchester City Centre.
The role is full time, between the hours of 8am-6pm (shifts rotate on a weekly basis, shift patterns of 8-4 9-5 10-6) We are looking for Customer service representative who can be flexible to fit in with shift patterns.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a customer service representative, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with an up to date copy of you CV to Craig.Read@hrgo.co.uk
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.