Due to continued growth despite current climate our client is seeking Inbound Customer Service Representatives to join a fast paced contact centre environment.
All positions are Temp-Perm which is a great opportunity who find themselves out of work due to current climate. We are seeking applicants from a wide range of previous industries including Hospitality/Retail/Customer Service/College or even those looking for a new challenge.
Whats in it for me?
- Weekly Pay Initially
- Temp-Perm opportunities
- Full Time 40 Hours or Part Time 30+ Hours available flexible across Monday-Sunday between 7am-10pm
- Client within easy reach of local transport links and Parking available on site
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Training for 4 weeks consisting of a mix of classroom and on the floor training support
- Progression available onto other roles within Management, Training etc
- Responsible for handling high volumes of inbound customer service calls to the department
- Required to undertake a number of security pre screening questions with customer due to Financial nature of the calls
- Handling a variety of customer requests, opening new accounts, closing accounts, transferring funds, re setting passwords and all other back office associated administration
- Assisting customers with general enquiries and helping them use online services assisting them to help them manage accounts with ease
- Updating customer accounts and liaising with other departments
Roles are due to start in October and November 2020 and are subject to a satisfactory credit check and DBS check which the client will undertake on your behalf.
To apply please register with us by visiting www.hrgo.co.uk/register upon completion of your registration please call us on 0151 203 1757 and ask for Ellie.