We are currently seeking 10 x Working from Home Customer Service Advisors to join a busy Customer Service team working for a Prestigious high end retailer to start on 20.5.2021.
Due to client requirements all initial training period of 3-4 weeks will need be completed on the Wirral and will be based on site with full support team on hand. Equipment will be provided and training will also be paid.
Operational Hours will be 08.00-21.00 5 days per week, Monday-Sunday and will be based on a 4 week rotation. These are all full time 40 hours per week, with weekly pay.
Our client prides themselves on delivering first class customer service, quality as well as service and value, so we are looking to create a customer service team with these same values and to promote brand awareness.
- To process a high volume of customer service enquiries accurately and resolutely within handling times, while fully respecting any quality assurance requirements
- To ensure all processes and procedures are fully adhered to, satisfying customer requests to the highest standard and within service levels
- To liaise with colleagues, where required, to resolve customer queries
- To deliver first class customer service, promptly handling all calls received; foster strong customer relations and actively promote the brand and its values.
- Establishes and maintains the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries and complaints are addressed in a prompt and amenable manner and where applicable, directed to the relevant department on the client's behalf
- Understanding of retail customer service and/or the retail sector
- Ability to suggest improvements to processes to drive customer service efficiency's
- Being willing to take on the unknown, hold a conversation with the customer and pay attention to detail, rather than relying on a script
- A strong work ethic
You will be required to due to working from home to have suitable/secure workspace at home with stong WIFI connectivity.
If this sounds of interest please register with us at www.hrgo.co.uk/register. Once completed please contact us on 0151 203 1757 ask for Beth or Jon.