Once in a decade opportunity:
HRGO are working together with Serco looking to provide Customer Service Advisors to work on the Census Campaign for 2021.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions you will be able to work from home on this assignment although we do ask that should you require further IT equipment that you are able to collect from our office in Doncaster. If you have a capable pc or laptop with Windows 10, then this can all be done remotely.
The main role of this assignment is to complete census forms for members of the public who are unable to complete their from on-line themselves and you could receive this information in the form of calls, webchat, emails or SMS
- Previous call centre experience would be advantageous especially previously working on a dialler system
- High standards of customer service are essential
- Friendly and helpful - understanding that some clients maybe vulnerable and unsure about using a service like this
- Ability to enter data and have a conversation at the same time
- Previous experience in using web-based programs, SMS and email is required
- You will work a 37.5 hours week on a rota basis across the hours below:
- The opening hours of this service are Mon - Fri 0800 - 2000 and Sat 0800 - 1300
- You MUST be available to work potentially on both Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st March (hours TBC) as this is the key census weekend
- No holidays will be authorised for in the week leading up to this weekend, week commencing 15th March
- The first training for these roles begins on 17th Feb with a further training for further candidates on 3rd March
- This role is projected to last for approximately 8-12 weeks
All of these roles are subject to you holding the correct Right to Work in the UK documentation, proof of address and also a clear DBS - which will all be discussed further once initial interview has been passed.
Please contact us on either via email - email@example.com
Or via mobile either call or text (please put your name and CENSUS2021 on the text) - 07795 668156, 07799 110826 or 07808 093106