Following a period of substantial growth, our Client is looking to expand their team of Client Associates and therefore looking for Administrators to join their team.
Ideally you will already be a successful Administrator or Customer Service Advisor who is looking to develop further skills. The successful applicant will be the key liaison between several clinical teams and clients, delivering excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of well known, high value clients.
This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in one's own development
- Experience in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.