POSITION: Customer Advisor (HSE)
LOCATION: Training 2 x weeks Rhyl (then working from home)
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm ( up to 12 month contract)
SALARY: £334.12 per week
You will be responsible for delivering a service to an external client dealing with outbound enquiries to UK Businesses.
- To provide a service via telephone in an appropriate manner and in-line with company policies.
- To represent the relevant client and any other appropriate organisations ensuring a good standard of customer service at all times.
- To act as an advocate for the customer, liaising between the customer and client / associated body.
- To provide resolution at the first point of contact wherever possible.
- Ensure that services provided meet with the principles of company and the client.
- Provide information, advice and services to customers on behalf of the relevant client, its partners and other local/national agencies.
- Take responsibility for resolving queries and completing the arising actions on behalf of the customer, progressing and chasing when required.
- Ensure that a full accurate electronic record of all customer interactions is maintained.
- To proactively identify improvements to service and assist with their implementation
- To operate within the agreed boundaries, service levels and agreed targets of the appropriate client and related partners. ·
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participating in appropriate training activities.
- To take a flexible approach to changing patterns of work.
- A high level of communication skills - the ability to provide detailed information and advice accurately, in a clear and positive manner
- IT skills - ability to use a range of packages to provide, record and analyse information.
- The ability to deal with customer contact using a range of channels including telephone, email, web chat, social media and others.
- Creative approach to problem solving - able to investigate information from a range of sources
- Knowledge of admin systems such as IT, web, telephony systems
- he ability to seek out and understand the needs of customers, taking ownership and appropriate action in an ever changing environment
- The ability to recognise the diversity of customers, identifying and assessing needs and tailoring services when necessary whilst demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- The capability to demonstrate at all times high standards of personal, professional and ethical behaviour
- A high level of integrity when dealing with sensitive or confidential information
- The ability to work within a team, maintaining team spirit and team success
- Aptitude and desire to provide excellent customer service
- A flexible approach to a variety of tasks with a can-do attitude ·
- Commitment to development and training
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for more information on 0151 3471110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org