HRGo are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a well-known Medical Device company based in Harlow They are looking to bring on a Part -Time Credit Controller to complement the finance team for a six month contract ..
We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of delivery within Credit Control who can deliver a positive impact from day one.
Salary is £24k pro rata ie £16.500 pa for the flexible 25 hours.
Flexible 25 hours across 5 days a week _Free Parking _ Immediate start opportunity .
- Apply appropriate credit control procedures.
- Customer liaison/queries.
- Ensure accuracy of sales ledger.
- Issuing of Debtor reports
- Monitor and update Customer credit limits and account status.
- Chase up outstanding customer payments and take any action necessary. Ensure amounts outstanding are collected as promptly as possible.
- Ensure accuracy of aged debtors listings and issue to sales departments on a regular basis.
- Produce ageing schedules on a monthly basis.
- Print and distribute customer statements on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the issuing of credit notes.
- Produce and issue monthly report of credit notes.
- Review and verify the accuracy of Customer File data.
- To undertake any such reasonable additional tasks as are deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
.Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team as soon as possible.