Contract Support based in East London.
Temp to Perm vacancy
£12 per hour
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include: -
▪ Run daily Jeopardy Report
▪ Quote Admin
▪ Raise Purchase Orders & Receipt Orders (Reactive, PM & Quoted Works)
▪ Keep relationship with Suppliers and Sub-contractors
▪ Run daily Third-Party Report
▪ Chase and manage all Third-Party outstanding faults and progress through to completion.
▪ Update and maintain SharePoint documentation and records
▪ Provide back-up support for Helpdesk as required to support business needs
▪ System and Process Training
▪ Auditing of CAFM system
▪ Raising purchase orders and necessary reports, ensuring all supplier invoices are accurately and efficiently processed in accordance with company policies and procedures
▪ Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors, chasing outstanding works and invoices
▪ Provide back-up support for Operations, Office and Senior Managers as required to support business needs
▪ To comply fully with the requirements of the Company's Policies and Procedures
▪ Obtaining, checking, and uploading statutory certification and engineer's worksheets to CAFM system and shared folder
▪ Undertake any other ad hoc duties commensurate with grade
▪ All other duties which reasonable falls within the remit of your role.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Previous experience in a similar role is desired
* Proficient IT skills: with the ability to use various computer packages proficiently, including, Coupa, PlanOn Universe, Word, and Excel.
* A professional and courteous manner are always required, along with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders including senior management, customers, staff teams and clients
* Excellent organisational skills: the ability to manage and organise heavy workloads, prioritising relevant business needs
* Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to understand and liaise with others
* Ability to handle conflicting workloads and to work under pressure
* Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups
* Strong communications skills and plain English writing skills.
* A previous customer service representative or 1st line support role is desirable but not essential
* Basic Maths and English
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.