HR GO are currently looking for an experienced constructopm administrator to work on a busy construction site in Central Leeds.
Hours of Work: 8.00am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday.
Duration: 36 Months work
* Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
* Answering calls and taking accurate messages
* Full secretarial support to the Site team
* Track and log all incoming and outgoing post especially letters of importance
* Set up and maintain filing systems
* Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
* Ensuring appropriate personnel (including project personnel and subcontractors) are issued with up-to-date documentation
* Ensuring all management system documentation is the latest version and is easily accessible
* Updating document/drawing registers and obtaining relevant system records and project documents
* Maintaining relevant registers and libraries
* Preparing regular project reports for Project Director/Managers with current registers
* Ensuring that all documentation is transmitted in accordance with the project guidelines
* Organise Refreshments and Scheduling Meetings.
Pay Rate: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Qualifications / Tickets & Requirements:
* Experience using 4Projects and Viewpoint
* Experience in a similar role as a document controller with a construction contractor
* Excellent demonstrated skills in organising own workload, communication and collaboration
* Can-do attitude
* You must be professional in your approach and will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines