Hours: Monday - Friday ~ 37hours
Rate of Pay: £14.00 after 12 weeks £16.00
Contract: Temporary ongoing
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Coded Welder to work at the Port of Ramsgate.
As a Coded Welder, you will be responsible for performing a variety of maintenance tasks, with a primary focus on welding and fabrication. You will have the opportunity to utilise your expertise to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- Proven experience as a Coded Welder.
- A valid welder coding certificate, demonstrating your proficiency in various welding techniques.
- A strong knowledge of welding principles, techniques, and equipment operation.
- Proficiency in the use of welding equipment, including MIG, TIG, and arc welding machines.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to identify and correct welding defects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A passion for delivering exceptional maintenance services and a commitment to excellence.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Submit your resume and welding certifications today !!
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.