Bodyshop MET Strip Fitter / Bodyshop Technician
Talented and efficient MET Strip Fitter to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers' specifications within a state-of-the-art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques. need to have ATA certs
It is essential you have previous experience working as a MET Strip Fitter within a busy body shop and be a strong team player
Responsibilities of a MET Strip Fitter Technician
* Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
* Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
* To report unseen damage absent from estimate as soon as its identified
* Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
* Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Requirements for MET Strip Fitter Technician
You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a MET Strip Fitter and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.