AutoCAD Coordinator required to provide design solutions and produce all CAD output in support of UK and international sales requirements and production personnel.
The ideal person will have at least 3 years AutoCAD experience and be able to work to deadlines efficiently and effectively. You will be an excellent communicator and very well organised, capable of giving very specific instructions both written and verbal to subcontractors both in UK and overseas. The ability to manage subcontractors in a timely manner is essential.
Experience with AutoCAD Architecture and hsbcad would be very advantageous for this role.
Due to location of this business, your own transport is a necessity.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:-
· At least 3 years AutoCAD experience
· Good working knowledge of 2D & 3D AutoCAD / AutoCAD Architecture
· Good IT skills and competent with all Microsoft Office products
· Experience with hsbCAD preferable but not essential
· Ability to manage time and work to deadlines efficiently and effectively
· Must be able to communicate specifications in a precise and clear manner to external resources
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
· Ability to work to deadlines and produce work to a high quality and standard
· Ability to manage all internal and external resources in relation to drawings
· To identify and resolve issues in relation to CAD software
· To develop skills in the use and application of AutoCAD/Architecture software
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.