Assembly and Test (Semi Skilled) Operatives carry out the build and test of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, from a kit of parts to final inspection. These activities require the following of detailed written work instructions, in accordance with strict Aviation standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* The preparation and assembly of components following strict guidelines and instructions set by the Company and its customers, in accordance with required Aviation standards
* Complete self-inspection of components and related cleaning, to enable Quality Inspection and control checks to be carried out
* Company procedures to be followed and records maintained to ensure full traceability of components and activities
* To follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE
* Completion of any work-related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role
* Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
* Strong and demonstrable attention to detail in the creation and testing of electrical and hydraulic components
* Ability to follow written instructions, in accordance with required Aviation standards, in the creation and testing of components
* Must be task/ achievement focussed
* Must have good written and oral skills
* Experience of computer use an advantage
* A team player.
Please call Nicola at HR GO for more information on 0151 3471110 or email your CV to email@example.com