Location: Margate, Kent
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Pay: £11.10 per hour
Hours: 8:00am - 5.30 Monday - Thursday / 8:00am - 12:00pm Friday
Our client is a leading provider of high-quality electrical and engineering solutions. They are committed to delivering innovative products and services to international customers, and are seeking a skilled Assembly Operative to join their team.
As an Assembly Operative, you will be responsible for the assembly and testing of electrical components and equipment. You will utilise your manual dexterity and technical skills to perform tasks such as soldering, crimping, plastics mixing, and moulding. You will work in a high technology electrical/engineering environment, following technical drawings and instructions provided by the production manager. Your attention to detail and adherence to safety protocols will be crucial to ensure the quality and reliability of our products.
- Perform assembly tasks using manual dexterity and technical skills, including soldering, crimping, plastics mixing, moulding, etc.
- Utilised materials and kits supplied, as well as technical drawings set out by the production manager, to complete assembly tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent hand-eye coordination to ensure precision and accuracy in assembly work.
- Conduct quality control checks during the assembly process to ensure that all equipment meets industry standards.
- Adhere to safety protocols and use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required to maintain a safe working environment.
- Identify and report any defects or issues in the assembly or testing process to the production manager.
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and resolve any assembly-related problems.
- Maintain a clean and organised work area, ensuring that tools and equipment are properly stored and maintained.
- Proven experience working in a high technology electrical/engineering environment.
- Strong manual dexterity and technical skills for soldering, crimping, plastics mixing, moulding, and other assembly tasks.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and attention to detail.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting technical drawings and instructions.
- Familiarity with quality control processes and the ability to perform quality control checks during assembly.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and the ability to use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and report defects or issues in the assembly process.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to maintain a clean and organised work area.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a skilled Assembly Operative looking to join a dynamic and innovative team, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.