HRGO are seeking an Air & Sea freight Operator for our client based in Dover. You will be responsible for Customs Clearance Import and Export, alongside general Air, Sea and Road Operations. In addition, general administration duties relating to the above.
· Excise Administration - accounting and declaring to HMRC
· Assisting operations - European, Air, and Ocean Freight.
· General Office Administration
· Job creation for European and Air files.
· Customs Clearance completion in line with company procedures
GCSE grade A - C or equivalent in Maths and English
Highly competent computer skills
Self-motivated and able to prioritise
Working knowledge of Beverage Logistics
You will be required to work Monday to Friday but be flexible when required. Hrs are 9.00am - 17.30 pm. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful, professional company. If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply with an up-to-date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.