HR GO are looking for a Admin Coordinator for a Home-Based role with Regular travel across Kent and Medway.
Hours: Full-time or Term Time only
As a Admin Coordinator you will be;
* Delivering presentations to students from small groups to larger assemblies to raise awareness
of apprenticeships, traineeships, T-Levels and other pre-employment routes.
* Delivering bespoke workshops to students in supporting them to register and apply for
apprenticeships and traineeships.
* Delivering awareness raising sessions to parents, teachers, and stakeholders
* To be accountable for meeting allocated targets for engaging with schools, students, and
* To support the coordination and booking of school events, working with teachers and careers
advisors to assess their school/college apprenticeship delivery to date.
* Work with local partners and stakeholders.
* To work proactively with key partners and stakeholders to ensure success of the project and
promoting company brands across the region.
You will be required to drive for this role, so full driving licence and car will be essential.
You will also be required to attain an enhanced DBS
If you think this job is something you may be interested please get in contact ASAP
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.