Are you looking for a full time position?
We are currently seeking candidates to work within a large outsourced contact centre based in Birkenhead. Previous experience, such as working in a call centre environment, would be beneficial, however not necessary.
Within this call centre unlike others you will NOT be subject to hard sales or outbound calls. You will be primarily be involved in inbound calls only!
What benefits will I receive in return?
- Full training provided in house and on site
- Weekly Pay
- Medicash Benefits
- Company Pension Plan
- A variety of local business discounts including gym, driving schools and restaurants
- On-site subsidised café and free staff WIFI
- On-site Parking Facilities
- Birthday/Special Occasion off - after 12 months service
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata) increasing to 32 Days based on length of service
- A supportive working environment with a sociable team culture
- Regular training and feedback to enable you to manage your goals
- Financial bonuses based on performance-based earnings
- 100% opportunity for progression. Always offering promotions within the internal team
What will I be doing?
- You will be representing one a High Street Retailer
- Responsible for all general customer relations and queries
- Directing calls to appropriate departments both internally and externally
- Listening to customers needs and ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- You will assist customers in organising deliveries and order processing
Contact our team to find out more today about this exciting Customer Service Role!
We are currently offering this role on a full-time basis. You must be flexible for all hours between 7am-10pm any 5 out of 7 days. Starts available October. These are long term roles temp-perm.
To apply please register online using the link below:
www.hrgo.co.uk/register-new then call HRGO on 0151 203 1757 to discuss further or email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise on your registration.