£8.20 - £9.22 per hour paid weekly in arrears every Friday.
Monday-Sunday between 7am-11pm (5 out of 7 days).
Minimum of 30/40 hours per week (expected 40 hours per week) receiving 40 minutes for lunch and x 2, 10 minute breaks that will be deducted from your weekly wage.
Full training given and must be completed in order to start in the role.
To deliver high quality customer service and support to Clients’ customers via written and verbal contact, eg. telephone, emails etc, at all times, in line with agreed business procedures. Working in the contact centre in Birkenhead.
- Taking calls from customers and resolving customer issues
- Answering product queries if appropriate
- Manage and resolve customer complaints to drive an excellent customer experience
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information on business systems
- Excellent telephone manner and clear verbal communication skills
- Call Centre/ Retail Customer Service experience preferred
- Customer Focused, offering a friendly, polite and empathetic tone
- Committed to delivery of a consistently high quality of customer service
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner via different methods
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Excellent conflict management skills and objection handling techniques
- Confident personality and skill in striking rapport with the customer
- Basic level of keyboard competence and computer literacy
- Enjoy working within pressurised, target driven team
- Self-motivated with an aptitude for maintaining enthusiasm and focus within a routine environment
- Taking ownership and able to be accountable for your actions