Yard Operator/Clamp Truck Driver
East Riding of Yorkshire - DN14 0DX
Start Date: asap
HR GO are currently looking for an experienced Yard Operator/Clamp Truck Driver
This is a full time permanent position based at a factory in Goole.
Main purpose of the job is to assist in the loading, unloading and storage of finished goods, store items and raw materials.
Unload deliveries of raw materials and stores items from vehicles.
1 Store goods in appropriate section of yard as directed.
2 Drive forklift truck to load and unload goods.
3 Operate plant in a safe manner in accordance with your training and carry out daily maintenance functions.
4 Monitor product quality and report any problems to manager.
5 Observe all health, safety and environmental rules.
6 Any other reasonable duties as requested by the company. The duties contained in this job description will change over time and the job-holder will be expected to co-operate where such changes are reasonable.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
* Good secondary education;
* Some experience in yard storage;
* Forklift truck driving licence;
* Valid driving licence.
* 40 hours per week, between the hours of 6.00am to 2.00pm or 10.00am to 6.00pm. However, they may on occasion be asked to work the 4.00pm to 12.00am late shift to cover staff holidays and sickness.
* 25 days holiday per year, but 4 to be kept for the Christmas shut down - Plus 8 Public holidays.
* Six month probationary period
Please call or forward your CV to:
Tel: 01302 769600 (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) Email: email@example.com(24 Hours)
*To apply for work out of office hours please send a TEXT message with name, location & job Title*