Norfolk - Norwich
Up to £23000 per annum
Our client, a worldwide leading automotive brand are currently seeking a technician for their Norwich based dealership.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks to manufacturers standards:
* Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to industry and manufacturer standard
* Checking level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and self-quality
* MOTs - Perform MOT repairs as and when required ensuring quality workmanship at all times
* Vehicle Maintenance
* Seeing whether components and systems are secure and working properly.
* Servicing working to manufacturer servicing guidelines to ensure vehicle running at optimum performance
You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, plus efficiency bonus. There is always an opportunity to train further and progress within the workshop. You must have at least an NVQ Level 2 and 3
Please send a copy of your CV in confidence to HRGO Recruitment Norwich