Trainee Roof Designer (CAD Experience Required)
Kent - Canterbury
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
HRGO are currently recruiting for a Trainee Roof Designer for our client based in Canterbury.
Our client design roofs and floors, which they manufacture on site in Kent. They are looking for someone with experience of using CAD, and will provide full training on their bespoke in-house system.
* The preparation of quotations and designs for submissions to clients
* Preparation of cutting lists, schedules, designs and working drawings for manufacture & construction
* Providing technical support to clients
Skills and experience required for this role:
* Pervious AutoCAD experience
* Excellent numerical and communication skills
* Eye for detail
* A dedicated, trustworthy, reliable & honest individual with a passion for Construction
* The ability to work as part of a team
This is an ideal opportunity to someone looking to start a successful career within the construction industry within a forward thinking and expanding company.
Salary is dependent on experience, based on a 40 hour week, working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, our client offers free parking, 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
For more information, please apply via your CV below.