Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Cambridgeshire - Huntingdon
Up to £180000 per annum Bonus
Basic 18K + bonus uncapped
Are you ambitious ? Do you enjoy Sales ? Are you driven and motivated ?
HR Go are looking for a Trainee or Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team.
Duties will include:
* Using sales, business development, and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
* Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
* Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
* Advertising vacancies
* Attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
* Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
* Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
* Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
* Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
* Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
* Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
* Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Please be aware due to a high number of applicants we are unable to respond to all candidates.
To apply for this role through HRGO Recruitment please click on the "apply button"
HRGO Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across the UK - visit hrgo.co.uk to get in touch with your local branch for more opportunities.