HRGO are looking for a Trainee Operator for the Folkstone area, to man and operate a production line or a single machine. Standard operating instructions must be followed, and you will be individually and being part of a team producing finished goods at a high standard.
* Undertake Material Movement Duties
* Identify Quality and machine running issues
* Undertake pallet wrapping
* Carry out SAP Pallet Confirmation transaction
* Demonstrate ability in carrying out machine minding activities and pallet wrapping activities
* Able to change bulk product totes
* Basic understanding of mathematics
* Computer Literature
* Good problem-solving skills
* Basic engineering skills
You must be able to work under pressure in a fast, busy environment, demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be technically minded. The shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off and will be either permanent day shifts (6am - 6pm) or night shifts (6pm - 6am) If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply with an up to date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.