My client based in Dover is looking for a highly motivated B2B New Business Consultant, to work in their business to business sales office, where free parking is provided.
Core hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm. Their people are very important to them so having the right environment and culture is their main priority. Their office doesn't have a typical contact centre feel, they ensure their staff have space in their open plan office, feel empowered and have time to develop.
You will be responsible for supporting the growth of the company by introducing their services to businesses within specific industry sectors. This will be done by a combination of Outbound (B2B) calls & emails to promote and sell my clients products. You will be given set audiences, targets, email templates and a structure to work within.
Your core responsibilities:
* Gain permission for my client to send over details of their services
* Accountable for achieving weekly and monthly KPI's, including call stats, in line with the overall business objectives
* Understand customer's needs through open conversation and active listening
* Successfully handle objections whilst remaining professional and polite
* Proactively gathers and records intelligence to increase the quality of information held on prospects
* Maintain the contact details within the internal CRM database
* Play an active part in ad hoc campaigns
* Proactively improves knowledge of the market place by keeping up to date with changes and research
* Ability and desire to sell & support in a consultative style
* Must have a positive, tenacious approach in customer education & support
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to be able to demonstrate products over the phone
* Demonstrated resilience and the ability to overcome objections
* A high degree of self-motivation, ambition and a real drive to succeed