HR GO Recruitment are currently looking for a Tax Manager to join one of their prestigious Clients in Essex.
Key Responsibilities and Authorities:
The Tax Manager you will supervise their group in the review and preparation of company, business and personal returns together with accompanying accounts and all necessary reporting documents.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Manage client portfolio to ensure first class service given to clients
* Manage, motivate and supervise staff in group
* To review returns and work prepared by other group members
* Client, Government department and third party liaison in accordance with Haslers standards
* To research detailed technical matters and report thereon
* Ad hoc non-compliance work as required
* Management of WIP and debtors. Keep time records up to date
* Ensure billing carried out on time
* Conduct client and Government department meetings
* Prepare and conduct presentations to clients, potential clients and staff
* Internal training of department and BSG staff and partners
* Keep technically up to date
* To contribute to the firm's practice development
* To report to the Partners, details of any outstanding work when they are due to be away from the office for any reason
The successful Candidate will preferably be CTA qualified or will be qualified by experience working with both (corporate & personal tax). The Manager must have experience of reviewing other's work, whilst managing their portfolio together with the associated administration.
First class client facing skills are essential.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new opportunity please give Deborah a call.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.