Shift Controls Maintenance Engineer - Ellesmere Port - Up to £30.00 per hour ltd
2 weeks days 2 x weeks nights Monday - Thursday 40 hours
Working for a specialist company based in Ellesmere Port on a 3-month rolling contract.
* Carrying out effective fault finding and modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment.
* Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant.
* Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Production Shift Manager to continually improve plant efficiencies.
* Assist with planned and preventative maintenance activities
* Time Served Electrical/Electronic Engineer (HND/HNC qualified)
* Experience of PLC fault finding and modification (Siemens/Allen Bradley)
* Experience of Variable Speed Drives, Motors, PLC's, Safety Circuits etc.
* Experience of working in a pressurised, fast moving environment.
* Excellent communication skills and a strong character
* Continuous Improvement mind-set
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for more information on 0151 3471110 or email your CV to email@example.com