Merseyside - Liverpool
£18000 - £20000 per annum
POSITION: Senior Administrator
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
SALARY: Up to £20,000p/a
Our client is an industry leader in telecoms, utility and finance and are currently looking for a strong Administrator to join their team based in Liverpool City Centre.
* Process orders onto the system, ensuring stock availability
* Liaise with Engineers and ensure correct information to complete job
* Provide a comprehensive administrative role to the Engineering and Management Team
* Organise engineering documentation and records, this includes the provision of general filing and administrative support, updating company records and files and maintaining database
* Draft basic correspondence, maintain and update data spread sheets; interpret data/ information in support of team's activities.
* Provide clients with a high level of service and support
* Take ownership of customer problems and deal with them promptly and courteously
* Manage internal & external correspondence according to notes, drafts or verbal instructions
* Assist Managers in various tasks such as schedule coordination and travel arrangement
* Collating and processing purchase orders and requisitions
* Maintaining supplier relationships and monitoring incoming queries
* Previous administrative and team support experience.
* Good PC skills in the Microsoft packages and Outlook.
* Outstanding organisational and planning skills, must be able to prioritise workload.
* Ability to manage a varied and significant workload.
* Proactive and able to exercise initiative.
* Personal drive and energy to succeed.
* Tenacity to complete tasks to deadline.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
* Proven written communication skills.
* Basic technical trouble shooting
Please call Nicola for more information on 0151 3471110 or email your CV to email@example.com