Enable the directorate to deliver integrated, customer focused services which improve outcomes for adults in Oxfordshire by...
* Managing a team of administrators to ensure that efficient and effective cross-service secretarial and administrative support is available at all times.
* Ensuring a high level of data quality is consistently maintained by administrators and other staff.
Leadership and Teamwork
* Management, supervision, leadership and co-ordination of the work of a team of administrators
* Organise the administrative team flexibly
* Motivate, develop and support staff to provide high quality customer care
Office and team support
* Ensure that incoming communications (post, telephone, fax, email, face to face) are processed promptly and appropriatel
* Organise internal and external meetings, ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing, resources and venue.
* Process financial tasks within the team including e-procurement purchasing, receipting and approvals ensuring that such procedures are carried out in accordance with the County Council's financial regulations
* Monitor budgets and spends as directed by locality managers and service managers.
* Comply with individual responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace including taking action to reduce the risk to self and others
* Promote and ensure the health safety and welfare of administrators and other staff
* Understand the core business of the team/service/directorate and contribute to its development
* Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to be flexible in support of the development of the Directorate and the wider organisation