● To be a visible enforcement presence around our coast, especially at peak times.
● Dealing re actively with complaints, proactively dealing with other issues the rest of the time based on intelligence and reports received.
● Educating, informing, and challenging the public on anti-social behaviours and breach of coastal code of conduct
● To be approachable, taking a firm but fair approach to managing compliance around our coast
● Working with our beach and coast team, other enforcement officers, wardens, bay inspectors and local businesses
To deliver a high-quality service to the public that is consistent, open, balanced and in the first instance takes an educative approach.
To have a good working knowledge of the following areas and responsibilities:
The ideal Candidate:
You will be required to work weekends throughout the summer, and some evenings.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.