HRGO are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive for our client based in Chartham, Canterbury.
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a luxury Motorhome company based just outside of Canterbury in Chartham. There is plenty of room for growth within this company; they are renowned for nurturing and growing staff.
The ideal successful applicant will have experience within a similar sales background ie cars, motorhomes or bikes. However our client is willing to speak with candidates who have transferable skills from other sales roles with a keen desire to learn and adapt existing skills to suit the needs of the business.
The successful applicant will be required to help achieve sales targets in a consultant manner, no hard sales here, friendly faces and a charming personality to close deals in this customer facing sales role.
* Answering incoming enquiries through a variety of sources
* Building rapport with prospects, arranging any call backs necessary
* Logging information relating to each prospect on CRM System
* Inputting information and providing quotes
* Attending exhibitions to generate further business
* Basic salary dependant on experience
* Competitive commission structure
* Progression and role diversity opportunities available as the company grows
This is a full time role working 5 days a week including Saturdays and Sundays with every 4th weekend off.
For more information and to be considered for the role, please apply via your CV below.